Free Adobe Reader Download & Install Instructions
All of our printable Sudoku Puzzles require that you have Adobe Reader downloaded, installed and working.
You need Adobe® Reader to download, view, and print each puzzle. Our printable puzzle uses the Portable Document Format (PDF) created by Adobe®.
Most likely, you already have it installed. But if you don't you can get a free copy directly from Adobe®.
To get the latest Adobe Reader download, follow these steps:
- Bookmark this page (CTRL-D) or remember what puzzle you wanted to download.
- Print This Page!
- Click the Get Adobe® Reader button above. (A new window will open.)
- Click the Get Adobe® Reader button on Adobe's website. (Slow)
- Click the Download button when it appears.
- When window opens, click "OK".
- Click "Save" to save file to disk. (Remember where you save the file.)
- Go to the directory where you saved the Adobe® Download Manager.
- Double click your left mouse button to open Adobe® Download Manager window. The download of Adobe® Reader will start. (May take 15 minutes or more.)
- Click the "Install Now" button to begin the install process.
- Click "I agree" button on the Software License Agreement window.
- Click the "Finish" button.
- Install Adobe Photoshop Album Starter if desired. (Not Required for Sudoku puzzles.)
- Install Adobe Reader by following prompts.
You are done! You may now return to http://www.sudokuessentials.com to download, view, and print Sudoku puzzles. Hopefully you bookmarked where you were.
SPECIAL PRIVACY NOTICE
Adobe® now installs the Yahoo® toolbar into Adobe® Reader. Some folks feel that toolbars such as this one may be a security risk and invades your privacy since it can search your computer as well as the web.
If you do not want the Yahoo® toolbar, it is safe to remove it. Our Sudoku puzzles don't require or need it.
To remove the Yahoo® toolbar follow these steps:
- Click the Windows "Start" button.
- Cursor to Settings
- Click on Control Panel
- Double click the left mouse button on the "Add or Remove Programs" icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list.
- Find the Yahoo Toolbar icon and single click to highlight it.
- Click the "Remove" button. This removes the YT.dll and other dlls.
- Goto your desktop, click the Adobe® Reader shortcut icon to start the program.
- On the Adobe® Reader toolbar you will find Yahoo® toolbar embedded as a Yahoo® search field.
- Drag the Yahoo® toolbar off the Adobe® Reader toolbar by left clicking the Yahoo® icon, hold the mouse button and drag to the center of the screen.
- Click the "X" on the Yahoo® window in the right hand corner to make the Yahoo® toolbar window disappear.
Return from Adobe Reader download to Free Sudoku Puzzles.
Return from Adobe® Reader download to Sudoku For Kids.
Return from Adobe Reader download to Sudoku.